The war drums are beating a bit more these days as the U.S. has now sent an aircraft carrier group to the Middle East.
A quick summary of what’s been happening:
* US fired Dept of Defense secretary Mark Esper
* NY Times then reports on Sunday of the assassination of al-Qaeda’s #2 man in Tehran, Iran carried out by Israel.
* Israel strikes within Iranian targets within Syria
* Secretary of State Pompeo, Israel’s PM Netanyahu met with Saudi Prince (discussions involve normalization of relations and Iran)
— If Israel were to carry out strikes with Iran, Saudi airspace permission would be ideal.
— Israel would also want to utilize U.S. air force bases within Saudi Arabia
* U.S. flies heavy bombers to Israel
* Israel assassinated one of Iran’s top nuclear scientists
And now the U.S. has sent another Aircraft Carrier Group to the region.
Remember that wars and rumors of wars are oftentimes used by the Lord to usher in a harvest!
We're being CENSORED ... HELP get the WORD OUT! SHARE!!!
Fair Use Notice:This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.